There Are Many Types Of Material
Lanyard other titles: lanyard, cell phone rope, strap, hanging rope. Generally used for exhibitions, labels and documents to carry the role.
There are special multi-dragon (polyester, poly), nylon, PVC, PU, silicone, resin, metal and other materials.
Polyester (English: POLYESTER, Lanyard also known as special multi-dragon), is one of the synthetic fiber, scientific name: polyester fiber, commonly known as polyester (special multi-dragon). Polyester cross section is generally round, smooth and brightness side, its performance as follows:
Breaking strength dry / wet 5.5 --- 6.3
Tensile strength of 97000 - 114000
Elongation 40% - 50%
The proportion of 1:38
Moisture rate of 0.4%
Heat resistance 238C - 240C softening
Melting point 255C - 260C
Acidic or alkaline to concentrated hydrochloric acid, Lanyard the strength is not easy to reduce the boiling strong alkali decomposition.
Solubility and chemical properties of the general solvent does not dissolve, hot dimethyl thymidine 40 ° C benzoic acid and dissolved in the mixture of potassium oxide.
Dyeing with Dyeing, Dyeing, Dyeing and Dyeing
Lanyard Anti-corrosion resistance to borer is not rot, long-term exposure, strong decline.
Finished product features strong and soft, feel good, low shrinkage, machine washable, dry, quick-drying abrasion resistance, easy static pilling
Most of the production used - footwork: Lanyard conventional polyester chips (raw materials ---- spinning ---- stretch ---- heat treatment)
Polypropylene (also known as PP, English name: POLY propylene) is the commercial name of polypropylene fiber, it is made of propylene as raw materials by polymerization, melt spinning fiber. Polypropylene in 1957 officially began to industrial production, Lanyard synthetic fiber is a rising star. As polypropylene has a simple production process, low cost, high strength, the relative density of light, so the rapid development of polypropylene. At present, polypropylene is the fourth largest variety of synthetic fibers.
The production of polypropylene includes short fibers, filaments and split fiber. Polypropylene film fiber is made of polypropylene film, Lanyard and then the film is stretched, it split into fibrils formed in the network and made. Polypropylene is widely used in the manufacture of industrial fabrics, nonwovens and so on. Such as carpets, industrial filter cloth, rope, fishing nets, building reinforcement materials, absorbent blankets and decorative fabrics. In civilian areas, polypropylene can be pure spinning or wool, Lanyard cotton or viscose blended to produce a variety of clothing. In addition, polypropylene fiber can be used as packaging materials.
The main physical and chemical properties of polypropylene
1. The longitudinal surface of polypropylene is smooth and smooth.
2. The biggest advantage of density polypropylene is the texture of light, its density is only 0.91g / cm3 is the most common chemical fiber density of the lightest varieties, so the same weight of polypropylene than other fibers get higher coverage area.
3. Strong tensile strength of polypropylene, elongation, the initial modulus is higher, excellent flexibility. So good wear resistance of polypropylene. Lanyard In addition, the wet strength of polypropylene is basically equal to dry strong, so it is the ideal material for making fishing nets and cables.
4. Hygroscopicity and Dyeing Polypropylene has a very small hygroscopicity and is almost no moisture, and the moisture regain in general atmospheric conditions is close to zero. But it has a wicking action, through the capillary in the fabric to pass water vapor, but it can not afford any absorption. Polypropylene dyeing poor, incomplete chromatography, but can be used to make up the liquid color method to make up for inadequate.
5. Acid and alkali resistance Polypropylene has good chemical resistance. In addition to concentrated nitric acid and concentrated caustic soda, Lanyard polypropylene has good acid and alkali resistance, so it is suitable for use as filter material and packaging material.
6. Light resistance and other polypropylene light resistance is poor, thermal stability is also poor, easy aging, intolerant ironing. But can be added by adding anti-aging agent in the spinning, to improve its anti-aging properties. In addition, the electrical insulation of polypropylene is good, but easy to produce static electricity during processing.