Nonwovens Bags Are Environmentally Friendly And Practical
Non-woven bags is the market of environmentally friendly shopping bags, is made of non-woven fabrics, non-woven fabrics is a kind of easy to degrade, naturally natural weathering materials, so that non-woven bags of environmental protection. Now the community widely used non-woven bags to do business advertising, Non Woven Bag such as business opening, anniversary, Housing Fair, school enrollment, etc., are free to release, advertising, in the future who took the bag out is virtually to the business Publicity.
The characteristics of non-woven bags.
1. Light: the polypropylene resin as the main production of raw materials, Non Woven Bag the proportion of only 0.9, only three-fifths of cotton, with fluffy, feel good.
2. Soft: composed of fine fibers (2-3D) light-like hot-melt bonding molding. Finished softness moderate, with a sense of comfort.
3. Water, breathable: polypropylene slices do not absorb water, moisture content of zero, finished water good, from 100% fiber composition with porous, good ventilation, Non Woven Bag easy to keep the fabric dry, easy to wash.
4. Non-toxic, non-irritating: products used in line with FDA food-grade raw materials production, excluding other chemical composition, stable performance, non-toxic, no smell, do not stimulate the skin.
5. Antimicrobial, anti-chemical agents: Polypropylene is a chemical blunt material, not moth, Non Woven Bag and can isolate the existence of bacteria and insects within the erosion of bacteria; antibacterial, alkali corrosion, the product does not affect the intensity due to erosion.
6. Antibacterial. Products with water, not mold, Non Woven Bag and can isolate the existence of liquid bacteria and insects within the erosion, not mildew.
Non-woven bag classification
1, non-woven bags of the main material is non-woven. The nonwoven fabric is a nonwoven fabric which utilizes high polymer chips, short fibers or filaments to form new fiber products with a soft, Non Woven Bag breathable and planar structure formed by various web forming methods and consolidation techniques. Advantages: non-woven bags cheap, environmentally friendly and practical, widely used, there are prominent advertising position. Applicable to all kinds of business activities and exhibition trade fairs, Non Woven Bag enterprises and institutions is the ideal advertising promotional gifts.
2, non-woven raw materials are polypropylene, and plastic bags of raw materials are polyethylene, although the two substances similar to the name, but the chemical structure is very different. Non Woven Bag Polyethylene chemical structure has a very strong stability, very difficult to degrade, so the plastic bags need 300 years to break down; and polypropylene chemical structure is not strong, the molecular chain is easy to break, which can be effectively degraded , And in the non-toxic form into the next environmental cycle, Non Woven Bag a non-woven bags in 90 days can be completely decomposed.
Third, according to the different production processes can be divided into:
1, spunlace: is the high-pressure micro-jet spray to one or more layers of fiber network, so that the fibers tangled together, so that the network can be reinforced with a certain strength.
2, heat non-woven bags: refers to the fiber in the fiber or powder-like hot-melt adhesive reinforcement materials, fiber and then heated by heating and cooling into a cloth.
3, pulp air into the network non-woven bags: also known as clean paper, dry paper nonwovens. It is the use of air-laid technology to open the wood pulp fiber board into a single fiber state, and then use the air flow method to make the fiber in the network curtain, the fiber mesh and then reinforce into. 4, wet non-woven bags: is placed in the water medium of fiber raw materials open into a single fiber, Non Woven Bag while mixing different fiber raw materials, made of fiber suspension slurry, suspended pulp transported to the network into the body, the fiber in the wet Into the network and then reinforce into cloth.
5, spunbond non-woven bags: the polymer has been extruded, stretching and the formation of continuous filament, the filament laying into a net, the fiber mesh and then through their own bonding, thermal bonding, chemical bonding or mechanical The reinforcement method makes the web into a nonwoven fabric.
6, meltblown non-woven bags: the process: polymer feeding --- melt extrusion --- fiber formation --- fiber cooling --- into the network --- reinforced into cloth.
7, acupuncture: dry non-woven one, acupuncture non-woven fabric is the use of puncture needle puncture, the fluffy fiber reinforced into a cloth.
8, sewing: is a dry non-woven fabric, sewing method is the use of warp-knitted coil structure of the network, yarn layer, non-woven materials (such as plastic sheet, plastic thin metal foil, etc.) or their combination The body is reinforced to form a nonwoven fabric.